Ken, the core and soul of Crema, has ridden for some of the most prestigious frame builders in the World, including Brodie, Dean, Sycip and Independent Fabrication).
During this time he learned much about the process of frame building and design.
Working closely with these builders, he has tested designs, given feedback and helped develop new designs and tubing.
This experience and knowledge now goes into each Crema frame we build for our customers.
Ken has also worked with many other partners, testing and developing several various bicycle components over the years.
Not one to rest on his laurels, Ken is still an active racer competing in both mountain and cyclocross races. Ken rides nearly every day testing frame designs while still researching and building on his knowledge of frame building & design.
If you stop off for a visit in Füssen, Ken would be delighted to show you some local rides whether it’s some local single track or back roads leading into the Alps!
- 47 Career wins
- 2004 & 2005 NORBA Mountain States Cup series Champion
- 2001 – 2003 New Mexico State Mountain Bike Champion
- 2005 & 2006 Colorado State Mountain Bike Champion
- 2006 Colorado State Cyclocross Champion
- 2001 Crested Butte Pinnacle Series Champion
- 3x Fruita Fat Tire Festival Champion
- 5x Angel Fire New Mexico Champion
- 2nd Place 2006 UCI Masters World Cup Mount Saint Anne
- 2nd Place 2004 NORBA National Series Sonoma California
- 2nd Place US Mountain Bike National Marathon Championships Brian Head Utah
- 2nd Place Expert Downhill Gunnison CO on a single speed hardtail
- 4th Place USGP Cyclocross Single Speed Watsonsville California
- 18th Place 2001 UCI Masters World Cup Houffalize Belgium
- 2010 Critical Dirt Stage 3 Winner
- 1st Place 2010 Masters Cyclocross Vaihingen/ Stuttgart Germany